2937 Veneman Ave.
Modesto, California 95356
Clergy Boundry Training 101 - 10/9/2020
- Are Gifts from parishioners really gifts?
- Can Pastors be friends with parishioners?
- What about the $500 check at Christmas from a parishioner? Should pastors accept that?
- What about going to a doctor who is your parishioner
- Sexual Ethics Training isn’t just about the obvious. Join your colleagues and explore the many dilemmas pastors, church staff, congregational leaders and parishioners face in their relationship.
Presenters: Elmar de Ocera., Maggie McNaught, and Kathy La Point-Collup who have been trained by the Faith Trust Institute to lead: A Sacred Trust: Boundary Issues for Clergy and Spiritual Leaders. The training includes a work book, DVD presentations and discussion.
CEU’s: .75 CEUs are awarded in the Area of Sexual Ethics for Clergy
Please note: Registration Deadline is August 29 in order to allow time for materials to be mailed.
Equipment needed: We will be using ZOOM and break out rooms. Each participant must have reliable internet connection, an electronic device that allows you to speak as well as be seen (turn on the video) and use the chat room. We also ask that you bring patience and a positive attitude. This training is designed to be in person and we are doing our best to adapt it to online.
Target Audience: All those serving under appointment (Elders, Deacons, TBA’s, Provisioners, Local Pastors, ClayM etc), Church Staff, Youth Leaders, SPRC Members, Sunday School Teachers and others in position of leadership in church settings and appointment settings.
Sponsored by: Committee on Life Long Learning of the Board of Ordained Ministry, California-Nevada Annual Conference
Cost: $25.00. a workbook, materials and .75 CEU’s for those serving under appointment.
Minimum Registration: There must be 15 registered by August 29 for workshop to be held.
For more Info contact: Kathy La Point-Collup, Coordinator of Clergy Boundary Training, email@example.com or her cell (916) 690-2321.