2937 Veneman Ave.
Modesto, California 95356
The Healthy Church Initiative of the California-Nevada Annual Conference Office of Congregational Development is pleased to host Jason Moore from Midnight Oil Productions (and formerly from Ginghamsburg United Methodist Church) in a series of events across the conference.
Jason will lead a workshop on Creative Worship, in which he will work with pastors and teams to develop compelling and inspirational worship each week. The Creative Worship workshop focuses on how pastors and worship leaders build and lead worship each week with dynamic stories, music, and message. He will also be leading a workshop on Guest Readiness that will impact how your congregation welcomes and engages new people. Engaging your Sunday congregation in deliberately looking for new persons or guests can change the way your church is experienced by guests.
Both workshops are “stand-alone” workshops and are available to pastors and teams from local churches. Workshops will begin at 9am each day and run through 4pm. Registration is $50 per day per team (up to 6 people). Lunch will be served each day as part of the workshop. For more information, please contact the Office of Congregational Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 916-374-1526.
The following is the schedule for Jason’s time in our Annual Conference:
- Monday, April 29 – Creative Worship, Redding First UMC
- Tuesday, April 30 – Guest Readiness, Redding First UMC
- Thursday, May 2 – Guest Readiness, Memorial UMC in Clovis
- Friday, May 3- Creative Worship, West Sacramento (Conference office)
- Saturday, May 4 – Guest Readiness, West Sacramento (Conference office)
- Live Webinar of May 3 and 4 Dates Via Zoom Webinar Platform